- Download xCSS archive.
- Unzip the downloaded package.
- Upload the folder to your web server, for better overview its recommended to use the directory that includes your CSS files.
- Place this
scripttag inside of your
- Edit the configuration file
config.phpas needed. read more about config
- Insert a
linktag with the path to your master stylesheet in the same file with the
scripttag but, below it.
If you are not using a master file put your CSS
linktags directly in your HTML
- Make sure your
chmod 750or above.
- Navigate to the file with the xCSS
scripttag in your browser
- It's done! But don't forget to comment out the
scripttag once you're done.
So the visitors don't have to compile xCSS over and over again.
Here is a screen shot of how your file structure could look like.
Found an error on this page? Please help to correct it!